The M-380 is a complete 48 channel digital mixing system compacted into a rack-mountable footprint. The complete system incorporates a digital snake and mixing console in one integrated system.
- Configurable digital snakes with high quality, remotely controlled mic preamps on stage;
- Cat5e distribution that is light weight, low cost and without the high frequency losses inherent in analog snakes;
- A 48-channel Mixing Console with 18 buses, 8 matrices, channel and bus DSP, 4 stereo FX processors, 4 graphic EQs, built-in stereo recording and playback, and built in multi-channel split port;
- Up to 40 channels of limitless digital splits over Cat5e for monitor/broadcast positions, personal mixing and/or PC recording without the need for any audio interfaces;
- full compatibility and interchange of projects with the M-400 V-Mixer;
- RS-232 control for integration with remote devices such as wall or podium touch panels; and
- Rack-mountable size.
For specific details on this item, please see manufacturer’s link below :